5 Benefits of Hybrid Cloud Computing
1. Security and regulatory compliance. Hybrid cloud computing enables your organisation to use best-of-breed cloud security and regulatory compliance technologies. It can help implement security and compliance across all environments in a consistent way.
2. Flexibility and scalability. Agility is a core premise of cloud computing. It offers benefits such as accelerated innovation and time-to-market; faster response to customer feedback; and faster integration with partners or third parties to deliver new products and services.
3. Cost control. Businesses can optimise spend across public cloud services, private clouds, and cloud vendors. In addition, tools can be used to monitor cloud usage, with detailed reports on cost and utilisation by department and workload, for example.
4. Greater infrastructure efficiency. Hybrid cloud helps companies modernise applications faster, plus connect cloud services to data on cloud or premises infrastructure in ways that deliver new value.
5. Improved developer productivity. A hybrid cloud platform enables development teams to develop once and deploy to all clouds.