3 Multicloud Trends
1. Security is the critical determinant of success for any cloud strategy. The potential complexity of a multicloud solution is often the most significant challenge to cloud security.
2. Centralised cloud functions can help standardise the multicloud structure and processes. This requires careful support, involving actions such as:
- standardising cloud services
- creating operational policies
- centralising security
- addressing skills shortages
3. Automation was viewed as ‘important’ by 89% of IT professionals within the research. From ‘off the shelf’ solutions to bespoke applications, automation helps optimise costs and scale business operations.
“Multicloud offers exciting possibilities to organisations,” says Eric. “It’s important to see where opportunities and cost savings exist, then plan and deploy the best solution for your business. The potential benefits are exciting!”
Does your organisation use cloud technology?
Would you like to explore the potential efficiencies and cost savings of multicloud?
Talk to the friendly experts at EMH Technology. We love to talk about the possibilities and there’s no jargon or obligation involved.