We have recently worked with Phenna Group on one of their company acquisitions. We migrated the core infrastructure systems and data from one company into those of another.
- The project involved a 50-seat email migration
- 2 TB of file data migrated to a file sync and share platform
- Migration of Sage 200 on-premises to Sage 200 running on Microsoft Azure with Virtual Desktops in a very short timeframe.
- Supply of leased line connectivity and network infrastructure to 2 remote offices
- Supply of 30+ laptops preconfigured for use
- Introduction of a new VOIP phone system
- Rebranding of both entities using centrally managed email signatures and new email addresses.
All of this was carried out whilst supporting the day-to-day operations of both businesses in multiple remote offices.
Here is what they had to say:
“Not being IT professionals the help and support from EMH was invaluable to us in achieving our goal for the James Fisher Testing business. They explained every task and its importance whilst also offering alternative suggestions and options. They then executed the project delivering on time and within the budget. Throughout they felt like they were “in it with us”, more a partner than a mere supplier.”
Stuart Abbs, Managing Director, Infrastructure Division