Between the technology deployed and the support provided, Thompson Crosby is assured of reliable, secure digital working which complies with industry requirements.
Working to set up the new offices involved the full range of services from EMH Technology including technology equipment, cloud services and responsive support. The key activities involved were:
- Design and layout of data cabling and resilient connectivity
- Network design, configuration and installation of core data and voice networks
- Specification, supply and installation of all PCs for Trading and Back Office functions including large six-screen trading stations
- Design, configuration and maintenance of a Disaster Recovery environment
- Migration of all file and email data to cloud-based infrastructure with secure backups for critical data in accordance with FCA requirements
- Assistance with IT governance in accordance with FCA requirements
- Hosting, support and advice regarding cloud-based database platforms
- Remote and onsite IT support including out-of-hours cover
Eric Hughes of EMH Technology says: “The EMH Technology team worked closely with staff at Thompson Crosby to ensure all their requirements were met. Systems were introduced to everyday-working smoothly and efficiently with support provided as needed.”
Muhammed Demir, Managing Director at Thompson Crosby Capital Markets Ltd adds: “We have worked with EMH on all our IT services such as new equipment selection and installation, software support, network consultation and layout, and much more. They have always been responsive and come up with solutions very quickly. They won’t be in your office, but they will make you feel like you have the whole IT team next to you. Strongly recommended to all enterprises.”
Reliable, secure technology and responsive, jargon-free support underpinned this initiative from planning through to installation and ongoing support. If these values are important to your organisation’s IT solution, contact EMH Technology for a discussion without obligation.